WooCommerce is not only a store but also gives you complete control over your website’s navigation, content pages and design. WooCommerce is a fully-featured content management system in addition to an online store. WooCommerce includes a full blogging platform to help you get involved with your customer community.
Some of its core features include:
- Comprehensive store management – easily manage your simple, digital and variable products in WooCommerce with our intuitive UI. Assign store managers to handle the day to day management of your store.
- Product filtering – nobody likes endless searching. With WooCommerce layered navigation widget your customers can find what they’re looking for quickly and efficiently.
- One page checkout – fewer checkout steps are proven to increase conversions. Allow customers to check out quickly and efficiently with our distraction-free one-page-checkout which includes real-time form validation.
- Detailed tax & shipping options – use WooCommerce various methods including shipping classes to create intricate shipping rules. Configure comprehensive tax settings with tax classes and local tax rates.
- Reporting – get a birds-eye view of your stores performance or drill down to check out reports per month, per product category or even per individual product.
- Payment gateways, shipping methods and integrations are important to any store – WooCommerce comes bundled with the following:
- Flat rate shipping – ship your items using a flat cost.
- Free shipping – ship for free, or require a coupon to enable.
- International delivery, local delivery and local pick up.
- New Zealand payment options – many new online retailers make the mistake of using PayPal to receive payments, but research shows PayPal can lead to a high number of abandoned carts. Therefore we recommend using a professional – user-friendly payment system designed for New Zealanders. We work with Payment Express, or Swipe HQ.