By using our website you agree to allow Meta Digital to collect, store, and use your information as described below.
In order to deliver the best service, we collect some personal information from you, including:
- Contact information
- Interactions with us
- Data around your behaviour on the Meta Digital website
- Information about the computer you are browsing on
- Cookies (see the Cookies policy below)
We collect your personal information for a couple of different reasons:
- So we can understand how you engage with our website content.
- So we can get in touch with you when you make an enquiry.
- To allow us to provide you with future information about Meta Digital.
If you choose not to provide your contact details to us we won’t be able to respond to any of your messages. If you choose not to allow us to store cookies, we will be unable to understand which website content you find useful, which means we will not be able to deliver the optimal experience to you.
We keep your information safe by storing it in private, secure systems.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us via email at [email protected], by phone at +64 3 963 37 39 or by mail at Meta Digital Limited, P.O. Box 3262, Christchurch Box Lobby, Christchurch 8013.
What are cookies?
Cookies help us understand how visitors engage with our website and services.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In some cases, we use third-party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit this page.
You can also ask your browser to delete or block third-party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.Contact Us