- Work with our design team, and fellow developers, to create and maintain websites and online marketing campaigns.
- You’ll use our base framework and code libraries to develop quality websites using our web standards.
- You’ll be exposed to the latest technologies, digital marketing methods, and tools. You’ll be working full-circle in online marketing campaigns including website, mobile, website front-end development and campaign-based lead generation development.
Skills & Experience
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS and J-Query and cross-browser compliance.
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or understanding of the 12-grid concept.
- Experience and knowledge of WordPress website development.
- Excellent time management skills, organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organised, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients.
- Must be able to adapt to other related software platforms ie. Asana, Hubspot, Harvest etc.
- Have a growth mindset and be ready to learn and develop your skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse and friendly team of individuals.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop websites from wireframes and visual art to live.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems and processes, so the company can increase efficiencies and continue to deliver value to our customers.
- Participate in other projects and activities as required.
- Liaise and communicate with clients and other team members to effectively work in a cooperative manner.
If you enjoy working within a fun and vibrant design team, this role will be a welcome challenge for you. Email your cv and examples of your work to [email protected] to discuss further.